Trips & Excursions
So many memories are made on school trips and we give our students lots of opportunities to experience life beyond the school gates.
Many departments offer trips that enhance the curriculum and provide experiential learning opportunities. These trips also help to develop a broader understanding of the world and offer different cultural experiences whilst being great fun!
Here are our Year 7 pupils having a fantastic time (despite the rain!) in the Lake District, getting to know their classmates at the start of the 2022 academic year.
Some of Our Residential Trips
- Lakeside Residential: Year 7
- Modern Foreign Language trips to Malaga/Cologne: Year 8-10
- Geography trip to Iceland: Year 10-J6
- Economics Trip to Disneyland Paris: Senior School
- Art trip to the London galleries: Year 10-S6
- English Creative Writing Residential in North Wales: Senior School
- GCSE Religious Studies trip to London temples, synagogues, mosques & churches - Year 10
- PE Ski Trips - past locations included Austria, Switzerland & Norway: Whole School
- Physics Trip to CERN, Geneva, Switzerland: Sixth Formers
- Duke of Edinburgh Award Scheme: Senior School & Sixth Form
Some of Our Day Trips
- Chester Zoo
- Chill Factor
- Alton Towers
- Crocky Trail
- Poole’s Cavern
- The Football Museum
- Numerous Theatre and Concert Hall visits throughout the year