Spice Girls Auction Terms and Conditions 2019
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize is for six people to experience the premium restaurant package at the Spice Girls concert at the Etihad Stadium on Saturday 1st June 2019. It cannot be transferred to another date or venue and extra tickets cannot be added.
- The prize cannot be resold.
- All bids are regarded as final and binding as soon as the email is received by Manchester High School for Girls’ Development Team. Bids submitted are irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all bids submitted, including the liability to pay in full and on time.
- Bids must be submitted in British Pounds Sterling and rounded to the nearest £1.
- Bids made before or after the auction’s official running times will not be accepted.
- The highest bidder will be contacted by Manchester High School for Girls’ Development Team on Thursday 23rd May between 4.30pm and 6pm. If contact has not been made by 12 noon on Friday 24th May, the prize will be offered to the next highest bidder.
- The prize must be paid for, in full, within 24 hours. If not, it will then be offered to the next highest bidder and so forth.
- If numerous bids for the same amount are submitted then a random draw will take place, witnessed by a third party, to determine the winner.
- The winner must be able to collect the tickets from Manchester High School for Girls, Grangethorpe Road, Manchester, M14 6HS before 4pm on Friday 31st May 2019.
- The package is provided by Hospitality Finder and the winning bidder agrees to abide by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://www.corporatehospitality.com/terms-and-conditions
- Manchester High School for Girls reserves the right to reject a bid for any reason, at any time, prior to, during or after the auction.